Friday 22 February 2019

Upcoming Genealogy Classes

Upcoming Genealogy Classes at the St. Catharines Public Library (Central Library - 54 Church St, St. Catharines, ON) Contact 905-688-6103 ext. 211 to sign up for the classes

Ancestry Library Edition - (Thursday, March 21, 2019; 2:00PM - 3:30PM Free Class; Handouts are $2.00) This class will show you had to search Census Records, Wills, Passenger Lists, Birth, Marriage & Death Records on Ancestry.com Pre-registration is required.


NEW CLASS FamilySearch.org - (Thursday, April 11, 2019; 2:00PM - 4:00PM Free Class; Handouts are $2.00) In this class you learn how to piece together your ancestor’s history by learning how to search Historical Records, Genealogies, Memories, and Family Tree in FamilySearch.org, the world’s largest free genealogy website. Pre-registration is required. 


I have previously taken the Ancestry Library Edition class back in 2017, which I have already blogged about what I learned in the class.


I have signed up for the FamilySearch.org class on April 11, 2019, which I am looking forward to taking and I will blog about what I learn in the class afterward.



No comments:

Post a Comment