Saturday 12 August 2017

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - The Other You

View on Genea-Musings at http://www.geneamusings.com/2017/05/saturday-night-genealogy-fun-other-you.html



YOUR ASSIGNMENT IS:

* Tell us about your "other" hobbies or interests outside of genealogy and family history research, writing, speaking, etc.  Be mindful of your family's privacy, though!

* Write a blog post of your own, respond with a comment to this post, or write a Facebook status post


HERE IS MINE:

My other hobbies & interest include:


  • Scrapbooking - I love scrapbooking family pictures, fan conventions, concerts and other events that I have gone to. My scrapbooking hobby is what actually got me into genealogy and family history thru scrapbooking old family photos.
  • Attending Fan Conventions - I love going to fan conventions such as Fan Expo, Anime North, Niagara Falls Comic Con and others. I love meeting celebrities getting photo-ops, autographs, and attending Q&A's. You might say I am a CELB-A-OLIC!!!
  • Going To Music Concerts - I love going to music concerts with friends.
  • Entertainment - I love watching movies and TV shows with family and friends. I love all genres just depends on my mood as to what I feel like watching. My favorite director is Alfred Hitchcock, wish I was alive when Hitchcock was so I could have got a chance to meet him and talk him about his movies.
  • Reading - My favorite authors include Stephen King, Kathy Reichs among others. I also enjoy reading comics too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment