Saturday 21 November 2015

Jules Dagenais Found In Canada, Voters Lists In 1963

I found my great grandfather Jules Dagenais in Canada, Voters Lists 1935-1980. From the Canada, Voters Lists I learned his name, occupation, location and. electoral district.

1963 Canada, Voters Lists
Name: Jules Dagenais
Occupation: Cultivator
Location: Laval, Quebec, Canada
Electoral District: Laval

1963 Canada, Voters Lists

I did a google search to find out what a cultivator was? I learned that a cultivator is a farmer who mechanical implement for breaking up the soil and uprooting weeds. If you wish to learn more about a cultivator visited the wikipedia page.

1 comment:

  1. Please see the new post called Jules Dagenais in the Voters Lists at http://dixonfamilygenealogy.blogspot.ca/2016/11/jules-dagenais-in-voter-lists.html
    which was posted on 11/12/16 where I explain that I believe this voter lists are for the wrong Jules Dagenais.

    ReplyDelete