Saturday 22 July 2017

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Middle Name

View on  Genea-Musings Blog At http://www.geneamusings.com/2017/03/saturday-night-genealogy-fun-your.html



YOUR ASSIGNMENT IS:

1)  What is your middle name?  Do you know why your parents gave it to you?  

2)  Do you have ancestors with your middle name as part of their name?

3)  Tell us about it in your own blog post, in a comment on this post.

HERE IS MINE:

1) My middle name is Marie.

I am named after Elvis Presley's daughter Lisa Marie.

2) Yes.  My mom has the middle name of Marie as well, her name was Linda Marie Dixon (Maiden Name Dagenais) [B. Sep 29, 1954 - D. Mar 31, 2010].

My Aunt has the middle name of Marie, her name was Corrine Marie Alice Dagenais (My Mom's sister) [B. Apr 19, 1959]

My niece has the middle name Marie, her name was Anne Louise Marie Dixon (My Brother John Marshall (Jay) Dixon's daughter) [B. Sep 9, 2011 - D. Sep 18, 2011]





No comments:

Post a Comment