Saturday 31 March 2018

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Who in Your Database Has Your Birth Day?

Hey genea-folks, 
it's Saturday Night again, 

 time for more Genealogy Fun!




Your mission this week, should you decide to accept it, is to:



1) Are there persons in your genealogy database that has the same exact birth date that you do?  If so, tell us about him or her - what do you know, and how is s/he related to you?



2)  Are there persons in your database that are your ancestors that share your birth day (but not the year)?   How many, and who are they?


3)  Are there other persons in your database that share your birth day (but not the year)?  How many, and who are they?

4)  For bonus points, how did you determine this?  What feature or process did you use in your software to work this problem out?  I think the Calendar feature probably does it, but perhaps you have a trick to make this work outside of the Calendar function.



5)  Share your answers on your own blog, or on a comment to this post, or on Facebook or google+.  Be sure to leave a link in Comments to your post.






Here is my answer:

No I do not share the same birthday with any of my ancestors.

Below is a list of relatives in my family tree that I came across that share the same birthday:

My nephew, Carter J Hemphill  - May 14 2002
My great aunt, Ida May  Marshall - May 14 1906

My maternal 1st cousin, Bryan Dagenais Jul 23 unknown
My niece, Amelia L Dixon Jul 23 2015

TWINS
My uncle, Theo Dagenais - Jul 14 1962 
My uncle, Tom Dagenais - Jul 14 1962

TWINS
My great uncle, Wright Alexander Marshall - Aug 11 1917
My great aunt, Olive Kezia Marshall - Aug 11 1917

TWINS
My great uncle, Clarence Frederick Marshall - Aug 17 1909
My great aunt, Vera Laura Marshall - Aug 17 1909 



No comments:

Post a Comment