Monday 12 December 2016

Ira Dixon Timeline

I have been working on creating timeline of events that have occurred in my relatives lives and the source of how I got that information. Also these timelines will help me in doing more research, has I have the facts and events that I know listed already.  (Please note that in the timeline I have typed all last names in caps, also locations are by city, county (if know), province/state, county).
Below is the timeline for Ira Dixon (my Great Grand Uncle) with everything I currently know about Ira:

NAME: Ira DIXON
BIRTH: 1889 West Virginia, USA
DEATH: unknown
FATHER: unknown
MOTHER: unknown
SPOUSE: unknown
MARRIAGE: unknown
SILBLINGS: William L. DIXON (Mar 12, 1894)
CHILDREN: unknown

DATE               LOCATION                                                  EVENT                                             SOURCE
1889                West Virginia, USA                                            Birth                                 1900 US Federal Census

Mar 12, 1894  Parkersburg, Wood, West Virginia, USA           Birth of Brother               1900 US Federal Census

1900               Clay, Wood, West Virginia, USA                      Ira can't read or write
                                                                                                   He can speak English      1900 US Federal Census   

1900              Clay, Wood, West Virginia, USA                        Residence                         1900 US Federal Census  


I currently don't know much about Ira right now, but I am sharing the timeline of what I do know. I have been creating timelines for relatives I am currently researching to know more about.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment