Saturday 12 November 2016

Jules Dagenais in the Voter Lists

I have come to believe the voter lists I have found for Jules Dagenais are not for my great grandfather Jules Dagenais but another Jules with the same name. So I have removed the facts associated with the voter lists as well as the voter lists them from the Jules Dagenais is my family tree. I have put these voters lists in my shoebox on my family tree on Ancestry.ca
Which were:
  • 1935 Canada Voters List
  • 1963 Canada Voters List
  • 1965 Canada Voters List
  • 1974 Canada Voters List
The following was posted as a comment on my blog on the entry "Jules Dagenais Found In Canada, Voters Lists In 1974":

Hi Lisa, this is not our grandfather - it is someone else with the same name. In 1974, Jules and Dora were living in Pembroke and he was a retired scaled (someone who could evaluate how much lumber would come out of a bush). Pepere Dagenais was a career lumberjack who grew up on Vinton, in Pontiac, lived his early married life in Otter Lake Quebec, and moved to River road in Pembroke in 1972. If you remind me of your email, I can add you as a guest on my ancestry tree and you can check it out. I have lots of family pictures there as well, since my family has the Dagenais photo albums. Regards, Michelle Legault, Rollande Dagenais granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment