Friday 2 October 2015

Starting To Scrapbook Family Tree & Family History

First off sorry for not posting anything in a look time on the family blog, but I have hit some road blocks in the family tree. I decided to help with the road blocks on the family tree to start scrapbooking the family tree with everything I have learned some far. Hopefully scrapbooking the family tree will help with moving pass the road blocks, as it should feel like I am starting the family tree from the beginning but really I am just starting to persevere the information and memories I have so far.

So far in my scrapbook for the family tree I have starting with:
  • Filling out the Pedigree Chart starting with myself and going back as many generations as I can.
  • Filling out Family Group Records including more information on close family members, including pictures of family members as well
Next I am going to be working on the family stories and family history including all the information I have discover so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment