Tuesday 29 November 2016

Ancestry DNA Test

I just order 2 Ancestry DNA test kits from Ancestry.ca I bought the DNA kits through the Black Friday sale which was extend till tonight at midnight. The DNA kits are on sale for $50 off the price, I got 2 DNA kits for the price of one DNA kit.

I know my Dad (John Dixon Sr.) and I have both previous taking a DNA test thru 23andMe.com but 23andMe has currently paused their research program in Canada, a message comes up when I login into the 23andMe website, it says I will receive a email when the resume the research.. So I am going to have my Dad and I retake the DNA test thru Ancestry. I am planning to order more kits and get all living adults in the family test with DNA, to help narrow where we decent from.


Ancestry DNA Test Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment